Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Snow Leopard

Recently the Apple company released and upgraded version of their popular operating system “Leopard” to the new and improved “Snow Leopard.”

However improved or “better” the version is, it always seems that there are inevitably problems and some glitches that will occur in the change or transition from the old to the new! I thought that I completely lost a file that I spent over 3 hours working on, only to find out that it was just a simple kink that needed to be worked out and is working just fine now.

I know for a fact that from previous experiences with upgrades, they ALWAYS run better than the old one but for some reason in the beginning, the idea of changing from a system that is comfortable and certain to a new system can sometimes be difficult.

However, if it wasn’t for people constantly working to improve a system we could never have all the incredible technologies we have today.

The second you fall in love with a system then you have already decided not to grow!

1 comment:

  1. Love the last line...I think I heard that somewhere before! :)

    ReplyDelete