Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Generate Jr. High

These last couple of weeks have been incredibly moving for me at Generate Jr. High. Ronny Roa is an incredible leader and one of my best friends. It is amazing to see the way that God used him and Natalya to establish Monday nights.

I am very excited to see what God has in store for Generate Jr. High. God has placed a calling on my life to take over the ministry on Mondays and has blessed me with a great team and family.

In the midst of this, Ronny and Natalya have followed God's calling on their lives to take over Generate as a whole. Let's continue to pray for them, for Cody Padrnos and Generate High, and definitely for the Generate Jr. High!

Don't forget about Grad Night next Wednesday, June 2nd, at Generate and the Black and White party on Friday June 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment