Sunday, May 17, 2009

Huge weekend

Had a great but very intense couple of days this weekend. Started off by going to see Pastor Chuck get inducted to the Hope University Hall of Fame on Friday (Congratulations P. Chuck).

Then on Saturday, Natalya and I for apparently no good reason decided to take a 10 mile hike with the Barnes up Mt Baldy which wrecked my legs by the way, but was totally worth the view and exercise.

But the culminating moment was when we got a flat tire on Natalya's car and when I went out to be the manly man and change it I suddenly realized that there was no tools in her car to fix the flat. Normally this would not present a problem, however, we were in a parking lot with dozens of people walking by oddly staring at me like some incompetent fool for not being able to change a simple tire...so i pretended I was asleep...hey its what any self respecting PRIDEFUL man would do!

ehh...praying now for Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment