Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Broken Fridge

It happened once again...The refrigerator that we just spent $160 to fix 3 weeks ago went out again this morning!

To top it all off it was one of those mornings. I had to run to the store to buy ice, when we were already running behind schedule, then the grocery store only had one check out line open at the time and everyone in the city was there to buy food for some odd reason.

On my way home the pressure began to build up like a boiling pot, but just then I had a thought. What if this is just one of those little irritating ways that satan uses to get under my skin, take my joy then cause me to quench the Holy Spirit?

Isaiah 54:17 says "No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper" and in that moment I knew that the battle that satan was trying to wage against me has already been won by the Cross. If your having one of those days, just remember that "no weapon" that satan has can beat you...Not even a broken refrigerator!!

1 comment:

  1. Fiddlesticks. Maybe you guys were suckered into buying a faulty and defective product. Who ever did that should ought to be held accountable, heh. In all seriousness, though, you should probably have that thoroughly checked. Have the components changed, if needed be, or dump the fridge altogether.

    Tulco.com

    ReplyDelete