Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Turn or Burn



We've all seen them...The guy standing on the corner yelling, "Turn or burn!" holding signs that say "Repent or go to hell." They do more yelling than anything else and hope that somehow people will look at them and suddenly realize they are wrong...

It saddens me that these people actually think that they are doing good, when people either ignore them or argue with them. How does that ever show the love of Jesus to people that feel like they have no need for Him in the first place?

I would like to know where in scripture they find this type of behavior, because I just don't see it anywhere.

It makes me sick to my stomach to think that the one encounter some one may ever have with Jesus is through someone yelling at them! Im sorry to all of you who have ever heard the "gospel" screamed at you in this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment