Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Im an idiot!

Ok so guys if your with me on this then you'll understand my feeble attempt to ask for forgiveness.
This is a picture of the hottest girl on the planet, best part of it is that in 39 days she will be mine till I die...sorry fellas :)
So last night before service, I went into leadership "go mode" which can be an amazingly awesome place to be but last night I leveraged it to be the biggest jerk on the planet and get away with it. As I was voicing my concern about the night to my beautiful bride to be, she reminded me gently to bring the intensity down a notch and I snapped!!!
I went off on her for no other reason than to assert my dominance of a ministry that isnt even mine to begin with!
So God and I had a great conversation last night after I apologized to her and this is my public confession that I am an idiot...Please forgive me...

1 comment:

  1. Been there my brother! Not quite the assert the ministry deal but definitely had a foot in mouth moment or two and felt the swift kick to the face of conviction.

    ReplyDelete