Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What stops you?

So last night as I was sitting there talking with God, He began revealing somethings about myself that might be hindering me from the great call that he has placed in my life.
My biggest struggle in life, and thus transcends every other aspect of my life is my laziness...there I said it...right out in the open...I'm one lazy person!
You know as humans we have this innate compass built in us all that always seems to choose the path of least resistance. I mean think about it for a second. We would much rather hang out and have fun then actually sit down and be diligent when it comes to the important areas of our lives. Why? Because its hard work!
Proverbs 21:5 says "the plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, but everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty"

What is it in your life that stops you from being great?

No comments:

Post a Comment