Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tribute to Fathers

Here is something I find interesting about dads or at least the dads I know. They work extremely hard to provide for their families yet when they get sick they will NEVER go to the doctors. They usually say something like, "there's nothing they can do" or "I dont need a doctor."
Dads put up with so much from their kids and sacrifice almost all their income so the kids can have the things they never did, yet when it comes time for their birthday, they would rather we not even remember, and in fact one year my mom and I forgot my dads birthday and a few weeks after we realized he simply said, "I like it like that!"
So next Sunday is fathers day, a day we celebrate our dads who sacrifice everything, take nothing and expect nothing, yet we cant plan anything for them cause they don't want to be bothered with all the "hoop-la."

Thanks dad! Youre the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment