Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 tickets to nowhere


Ok, ok...So I chose to be practical and by my wife (girlfriend at the time) brakes for her birthday...But hey, I was thinking about her safety!

This post will prove that we have both have had our share of mistakes when it comes to birthday gifts gone wrong.

I love comedy, and I have a few comedians that I would love to see live, one of which is Brian Regan. My loving and thoughtful wife took note of my wishes one day and decided that she would purchase me tickets to go see him live for my birthday.

Now, I was extremely excited to see those tickets, so you can imagine my surprise when I noticed the location of the venue. For those of you who aren't familiar with California geography, let me explain.

You'll notice in the picture that the tickets are for Redding, California which my lovely wife confused with Redlands California. The difference between those two places? Oh about 10 hours worth of driving...Needless to say we never made it to the show and couldnt get the refund as tickets are non-refundable.

Looking back we had some great laughs about that and I love my wife to death and I am so thankful that she loves me and has the patience to deal with me. God has truly blessed our life and mishaps like these make our marriage fun and exciting. I will share more on Monday at the launch of "Guys dont be creepy. Girls be kind."

No comments:

Post a Comment